Geelong mindfulness training delivers positive changeApril 30 2019
There are so many benefits that can flow from investing time in quality Geelong mindfulness training.
Organisations, businesses, schools and individuals are reaping the rewards of mindfulness, with global powerhouse companies including Google and Deutsche Bank now embracing mindfulness programs to enhance their business function.
As an experienced Geelong mindfulness trainer and psychologist, Helen Handsjuk runs mindfulness seminars and workshops to help businesses become more focused, creative and productive. The techniques she teaches provide a pathway for participants to improve their lives at work and at home. From large corporate bodies to small groups, mindfulness has become a power for positive change across the business world.
Five things we can learn from mindfulness:
- Vital techniques to reduce and effectively manage stress. In today’s busy world it seems we all have more to do and less time to do it. Stress levels can skyrocket, affecting our health, work and relationships. Having tools to control stress is a massive plus.
- Ways to increase our physical and mental wellbeing.
- How to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Ways to boost productivity levels, with mindfulness enhancing concentration, focus and creativity.
- And how to add self-care measures to your daily life.
If you are seeking ways to make your organisation or business more focused, creative, cohesive and productive, consider whether Geelong mindfulness training could be a solution for your staff or team.
The skills Helen Handsjuk teaches in seminars can be game changing for participating organisations and their employees. And the ripple effect of mindfulness techniques can spread from the office into the community.
Helen works hard to tailor each mindfulness session to the organisation taking part, making sure to meet the needs of the business and the people involved.
If you would like to know more about mindfulness training, please don’t hesitate to contact Geelong psychologist Helen Handsjuk for more information.